The motto of the School is "Knowledge and Integrity."
- • Hardworking, setting high goals and standards
- • Academically confident.
- • Persistent in their efforts to reach their personal goals.
- • Socially co-operative.
- • Able to accept and meet personal responsibilities.
We take pride in these conditions
- 1. Never knowingly injure anyone's feelings, person or property in any manner.
- 2. Never to make fun of the old, the poor, the less fortunate and the handicapped
- 3. Always, to respect the religious beliefs of others
- 4. Accept victory or defeat sportingly.
- 5. To value courage and endurance, to play fairly and courteously.
- 6. To be careful of personal cleanliness and to avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour.
- 7. To offer help to any unattended visitor whom we may meet on the school premises
- 8. To greet any teacher or visitor who enters or passes through the room in which we are.
- ough the room in which we are.
9. To realise that hard, persevering, systematic personal efforts are some of the main ingredients to real success, especially in studies.
- 10. Always to remember that "Please" "Thank you" and "Sorry" are the most beautiful words in the dictionary.
- 11. Ever to be conscious that true nobility consists in being honest and sincere, decent and dignified in speech, behaviour and action